Sunday 3 February 2013

Baby 5: Week 25

How Far Along: 25 Weeks (15 weeks to go!)

How I'm Feeling: I'm pretty exhausted right now. Good old pregnancy insomnia is keeping me up at night. This isn't news to me, as around this time in every pregnancy my body starts training up for the marathon that is having a newborn in the house. Otherwise I'm feeling some very strong urges to nest and re-organize my entire house. My husband and I spent the better part of yesterday and today moving around furniture and cleaning up systematically. I'm so glad he's so willing to work with my craziness!

What I'm Thinking: With a mere 15 weeks left (or up to 17 weeks knowing me) I'm starting to get antsy. As per normal, I have a check list of things left to do. Literally. A check list. I kid you not that I'm already working on assembling my overnight bag. I've got my cute little newborn cloth diapers, all my biggest Mama needs, and some clothes ready to be put in my bag (which, I have decided in a moment of complete pregnant neurosis to wash to make sure it's pristine). I'm also getting ready to go nuts setting up the baby's room now that we know exactly what clothes need to be in the dresser.
 
What I've Done This Week: Like I said, Hubby and I went wild re-organizing the house to have it more ready for our growing family. I've also been doing my best to keep on top of all my regular housework, as I've been really letting it slide these past few months (years...).
What I Hope To Do Next Week:The only room left in real need to putting together is baby boy's room. All the furniture and loose ends need to be pulled out so we can finish prepping for the flooring. After that's down, I plan on going completely nuts arranging, re-arranging, and then re-arranging again all the furniture in the room. Plus, I can't wait to put all those cute little baby boy outfits in the drawers.

No comments:

Post a Comment